All of my free stuff.

Just copy this link location into your internet explorer address bar:

ftp://ftp.point-lab.com/quartus/Public/ProtelUsers/

QFPfootprintGeneratorScript.bas     - Protel ClientBasic script.
QFPfootprintGeneratorScript.txt     - added documentation.
SmoothTrackSizeTransitionProtel.bas - make a track which smoothly goes from 1 size 2
another.
SpiralGeneratorProtelScript.bas     - The original spiral generator.
InductorGeneratorProtelScript.bas   - Makes a continuous -S- shaped inductor.

SuperCompact.zip - My Art, All of the generic linear symbols, the most compact
schematic symbols you'll ever find.

Goodluck.

Brian Guralnick
Point Lab Research Inc.