Hi, Any one knows how to flip a board in Protel?

I want to turn the direction of a pre-routed PCB (  the left side will be at
right side and right side will be at the left, just like I hold a piece of
PCB board in hand and turn it ).

I selected the PCB board, then press X key, Protel prompts that it will flip
the board in the same layer, so wires are kept in the original layer and
compoent footprints are flipped but keep in the original layer.

I can not use "L" key, because a lot of wires and components are selected.

Anyone has a solution?

Thanks a lot.

Jun

* To leave this list visit: