Hi Jun,

This is a simple matter of selecting all the components and board etc and
pressing the space bar.

Best Regards

Keith W

  _____

intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It
must not be disclosed to any person without our authority. If you are
not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to
the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not disclose,
copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it. In these
circumstances, please delete this message from your Computer and/or
Network and contact the sender at Sinclair International Ltd. on +44 (0)
1603 726400.

  _____

Keith Woodcock
Junior Electronics/Software Engineer
Sinclair International Ltd.
Jarrold Way, Bowthorpe, Norwich. Norfolk. NR5 9JD. United Kingdom.
Tel : +44 (0)1603 726400 ~ Fax : +44 (0)1603 726401
  _____

* To leave this list visit:
* Forum Guidelines Rules:
* Browse or Search previous postings: