Bill

I don't think so, I have not used it myself, sound like what you want is to be able to
view the SCH
database records 'live' in text view instead of graphical and edit that way instead?

I think Daves templates just organised the default BOM outputs into something sensible
and under
user control, so as I understand it, it is a post processor and cannot be back
annotated to SCH.

Are you just after part information (no netlist) ??

John

> Bill Brooks
> PCB Design Engineer , C.I.D., C.I.I.

* To leave this list visit: