From: Darren [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2004 12:02 AM
To: 'Protel Developers Forum'
Subject: Re: [PDEV] BOM Editor... ?

Hi Bill,

You _should_ be able to do this in the list panel,
but as its stands, you can't edit parts with the
parameters displayed on the same row, AFAIK, I hope
this is on the short list for improvements to Protel
as I'm sure that's one of the reasons to have this
list panel.

Darren Moore

* To leave this list visit:
* Forum Guidelines Rules: