Dear Mr. Lomax,

that would be good news, but is there any chance in getting this a little
more precise? I am doing a board just now which will be routed in 2 weeks
or so, and we are at this moment in the process of deciding whether to
spend another $20,000 for upgrading our elderly SPECCTRA license to V.10
with most available options. If I new some more details about the features
of the new Protel router version, this would help a lot. Most important:
Will the autorouter follow the PCB design rules (it ignores most of the
rules in the up-to-date version)? Will it support autorouting of blind and
buried vias, a must in dense fpBGA designs?

Any additional information will be appreciated!

Regards,

Gisbert Auge
N.A.T. GmbH

Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 04.05.2001 22:56:00

Please respond to Protel EDA Forum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>