It seems I was in error when I first sent my plea for assistance. It appears
that the netlist is not isolating the entire sheet from the rest of the
project only the GND net. All the GND power ports are only connecting to
each other on the one sheet, while all the others are creating a seperate
GND net for the rest of the project. Now I'm really scratching my head.
I cleaned up this schematic from another designer who didn't realize power
ports were global, so he placed ports on all the sheets routing GND, VCC
etc. Now that it's all cleaned up, I get this disjointed GND net. The VCC
net seems to be connecting as do all the other nets........huh?

Lloyd Good
Engineering Systems Co-ordinator
GE Harris Energy Control Systems Canada Inc.
2728 Hopewell Place NE
Calgary, AB, Canada T1Y 7J7
* +1 (403) 214-4777
* +1 (403) 287-7946