Greetings to all,

> I just found a bug in Sch (99SP6). I do not think it has been
> discussed
> before and it is not earth shattering.
>
> J-L brings up the Jump to Location dialog.
>
> Hitting ESC or clicking Cancel should not cause any jump -
> right.  Well it
> does.  I have not worked out where the jump goes to but it is
> not obviously
> related to the existing coordinates or the new coords that
> might have been
> entered before cancelling.

I find that Protel centers the window relative to the position of the cursor
when ESCaping or hitting 'Cancel'. The jump is quite a large if cursor
happens to be near edge of the window while hitting Esc. A bit annoying
feature, yes.

Vesa Koli                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
HW Engineer                  http://www.flextronics.com
Flextronics Design Finland   Tel. +358 205 345 713
Finlaysoninkatu 2            Fax. +358 205 345 730