> In schematic, I was editing my button toolbar (power ports) and I
> clicked on the "Info" button. Protel complained that it couldn't find
> "AdvSch.HLP". This file is in c:\Program Files\Protel99SE\Help.
> How do I tell protel? Does anyone know where protel is looking for
> the help file?
>
> Les Grant

Protel is "probably" expecting to find this file at c:\Program
Files\Protel99SE (based on where HLP files were found in earlier versions).
In my experience, if you "tell" it where it *really* is, it should "know"
from that time on. So when you are offered to locate the file yourself, do
so. Even though it will probably consequently abort before opening the file
on that occasion, it *should* then find the file itself, during *following*
attempts to access on-line help.

Good luck,
Geoff Harland.
E-Mail Disclaimer