Andrew Jenkins wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Still having problems. (I didn't have time until this morning to try Jon Elson's
>suggestion, ie, the addition of a "Repeat" modifier.)
>
> 1. There doesn't appear to be a "repeat=true" available to me. That is, Protel's
>help doesn't show "repeat" as a valid modifier for the Sch:placewire process, and it
>does nothing when added.

The correct entry in the parameters box is repeat=TRUE.  the separator is the |
character.
This may not be available on all processes.  It definitely works for place power port,
which
is one of my standard modifications.  I can't believe it is missing from place wire.
If it is the case that this doesn't work ONLY on the new menu entries you've created,
then I guess it is a kind of bug, where they forgot to allow placewire to accept this
parameter.

Jon