The power objects in schematic are not elegant.
I'd like to setup a list of objects for my design to choose from:
+5V_bar
+3.3V_bar
+15V_arraow
-5.2V_circle
GND_dig
GND_analog
Earth

As it is now, GND looks the same though they can named GND_dig and GND_analog.
I should be able to select by image and the image shows what it means.

The vias in pcb are not nicely implemented.
select connected copped and assign another net leaves the vias to be
assigned manually. They seem not to be counted as copper.

Rene