I'm about to stop using the power pintype - it doesn't seem to gain me
anything. The plan is to use in & out instead. This will let the netlist
checker confirm that there's a driver to each power net, which is
something that I don't currently get with the power pintype.
(Not that I've just been bitten by power not making it properly into a
sheet - oh no...)
Can anyone see a down-side to this plan?

Cheers,

  Steve