All,
     I'm pleased to see how many exellent suggestions everyone has
regarding how they would like to amend and improve the current version
of Protel. I will compile all the ideas into a list, trying as best I
can to fuse together similar or closely related suggestions. It has been
suggested by Ian Wilson & Abd ul-Rahman Lomax that the egroups/yahoo
database system be used for the purposes of compiling this list into a
database. I will look into setting one up to handle this ASAP. I will
also post the list to this forum on a weekly or fortnightly basis.

Please keep the ideas flowing.

Regards,

Rob Malos,
Cyborg Design.