G'day all,

I just found a bug in Sch (99SP6). I do not think it has been discussed
before and it is not earth shattering.

J-L brings up the Jump to Location dialog.

Hitting ESC or clicking Cancel should not cause any jump - right.  Well it
does.  I have not worked out where the jump goes to but it is not obviously
related to the existing coordinates or the new coords that might have been
entered before cancelling.

Minor bug but while we are busy documenting everything it might as well get
included.

Anyone care to confirm it in a spare 30 seconds?  (This post was BCC'd to
Protel support as well - BCC'd so peoples reply functions do not pick up
the Protel address as well, theoretically.)

Ian Wilson