Hello All,

Newbi here....

I want to print a black & white test plot of my PCB.
I don't want the package outlines or any greyscale traces/pads.
It is a very simple, one-sided board that I'll etch/drill myself.
I need a plot of the traces and pads that I can photo resist with.
So far I've been going through the layers, etc., but am running out of time
and can play with it later. But for now.......

Thanks for any help.

Paul Nanna