On Mon, 5 Feb 2001 11:10:20 +1100, you wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>In schematic, I was editing my button toolbar (power ports) and I
>clicked on the "Info" button. Protel complained that it couldn't find
>"AdvSch.HLP". This file is in c:\Program Files\Protel99SE\Help.
>How do I tell protel? Does anyone know where protel is looking for
>the help file?

Try checking the contents of ProHelp99SE.ini in your windows directory (and
that it exists at all?).

Protel uses some multi help file indexing system (the Borland tools also
use it).

Paths to help files can also be held in the registry in

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsfot\Windows\Help

But Protel help files are not there on my system and Protel help does seem
to work.

Cheers, Terry.