Hi Geoff,

On 5 Feb 2001, at 11:59, Geoff Harland wrote:

> > In schematic, I was editing my button toolbar (power ports) and I
> > clicked on the "Info" button. Protel complained that it couldn't
> > find "AdvSch.HLP". This file is in c:\Program Files\Protel99SE\Help.
> > How do I tell protel? Does anyone know where protel is looking for
> > the help file?
> >
> > Les Grant
>
> Protel is "probably" expecting to find this file at c:\Program
> Files\Protel99SE (based on where HLP files were found in earlier
> versions). In my experience, if you "tell" it where it *really* is, it
> should "know" from that time on. So when you are offered to locate the
> file yourself, do so. Even though it will probably consequently abort
> before opening the file on that occasion, it *should* then find the
> file itself, during *following* attempts to access on-line help.

Unfortunately, I wasn't offered the opportunity to "tell" it...
Thanks anyway.
Regards,
Les.

Les Grant. VK2KYJ.      Phone: 02 9896 7150 Fax: 02 9631 1236
Grantronics Pty Ltd     Int'l: +612 9896 7150, +612 9631 1236
PO Box 275                     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wentworthville. NSW. 2145.      http://www.grantronics.com.au
Australia.
Microcontroller Hardware and Software development:  Atmel AVR
8051 derivatives, 80C196 family, C, ASM, Digital and analogue
Australian distributor for:
o Dunfield Development Systems low cost development tools
o ImageCraft AVR and Motorola Windows-hosted C compilers