Hi All:

I have been reading this list for sometime now.  Some very interesting
subjects and tips
Am not a new user of Protel.  Have been in the PCB design business for many,
many years.
One item I would like to see added to PCB is the use of a wild card (and a
range) when placing components etc.
i.e. 'edit' 'move' 'Component' U*.  This would allow the user to place all
designated components starting with the lowest value of U and progress
upward to the last, or moving components individually within the designated
range.  I have seen this capability in other CAD systems.  Should be easy to
implement.

Cecil W.