Hi Les,
        here is the response that I got to the same enquiry Sept. 28/00.
Don't get your hopes too high, as you can see SP6 has come and gone with no
fix. Name deleted to protect the innocent (and former) Tech support person.
If you read between the lines he clearly implies that it is out of his
hands.

"Brad,

You are not missing anything.  We have reported this behavior a while back,
and I still hope to see it corrected.

It has to do with case sensitivity and an INI file that lists these help
files.

Personally when looking for info on processes I use the area under the help
menu as it is easier to access... Help-->Process Reference.

You can find this in SCH and PCB and it will list all of the processes.

Hopefully the issue with the info buttons is corrected in Service Pack 6.

Regards,

????? ??????
Consultant
Protel Technology INC"