Based on what I just read in Brian G's last post, I attempted to edit ProHelp99SE.ini
to replace the uppercase entries with the "correct" values. P99SE simply overwrote it.

Okay, I got stubborn. I then rewrote the file and protected it with a read-only
attribute. P99SE responded in kind by simply replacing the file.

How clever...

aj