What gives with global string replacement
................it's flat confusing......or.....doesn't work 100%

It seems to be one of those Protelish items that I continue to
retry every once in a while but finally take the 3 count to
the mat on...and give up...uncle !!!!

I simply wanted to change Lib Ref in a resistor in the PCB.Lib I'm using.
I made the changes in the Lib...Clicked UPDATE SCHEMATICS and
it didn't update them. All of this was done with inter-change saving of
documents...caution. Having failed this is when I tried another round
with PROTELS GLOBAL SMOBAL MUMBO JUMBO

Using PROTEL 99SE SP6

Any light would be appreciated.

Pre_Thanks