Hi Andrew,

On 4 Feb 2001, at 22:26, Andrew Jenkins wrote:

> On 11:10 AM 2/5/2001 +1100, Les Grant wrote:
> >Hi all,
> >
> >In schematic, I was editing my button toolbar (power ports) and I
> >clicked on the "Info" button. Protel complained that it couldn't find
> > "AdvSch.HLP". This file is in c:\Program Files\Protel99SE\Help. How
> >do I tell protel? Does anyone know where protel is looking for the
> >help file?
>
> I have the same problem in P99SE, though not in P98. P99SE does not
> recognize the Protel install location of the Protel AdvSch help file.
> I hadn't mentioned it before, because I mistakenly thought it was
> particular only to my system. In my case, the fil e in question is
> located in the directory, H:\Protel\Design Explorer 99 SE\Help,
> exactly where Protel put it when P99SE was installed.
>
> I'd be interested to know if you find the same situation on your
> system, ie, that it's more than just AvdSch.hlp.

I just tried the same experiment with the PCB editor - same
problem. I have sent an email to Protel Support. Lets see what
happens...

Regards,
Les.

Les Grant. VK2KYJ.      Phone: 02 9896 7150 Fax: 02 9631 1236
Grantronics Pty Ltd     Int'l: +612 9896 7150, +612 9631 1236
PO Box 275                     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wentworthville. NSW. 2145.      http://www.grantronics.com.au
Australia.
Microcontroller Hardware and Software development:  Atmel AVR
8051 derivatives, 80C196 family, C, ASM, Digital and analogue
Australian distributor for:
o Dunfield Development Systems low cost development tools
o ImageCraft AVR and Motorola Windows-hosted C compilers