re split planes -- change PCB so that the plane layer must be the CURRENT
layer for the split to be editable.  (How often do you edit the split,
compared to ALL the other parts on the board!)

I just did my first design that had one of these, and being CONSTANTLY
prompted to choose between the split plane and the part I really wanted was
a REAL pain.  At times I resorted to moving the split plane off to the side,
or hiding it, but that shouldn't be necessary.

<snip>

> Pcb bugs
> =========
> Remove the bug that always make you grab the split plane (if the layer is
> visible) instead of giving you the first corner of a selecting rectangle.
> It should at least give you the pop-up menu of what primitive you want.
<snip>