Hi Josie,

On 7 Feb 2001, at 12:06, Josie Di Costanzo wrote:

> We recently saw your posting on the Protel EDA User group about
> problems with locating the Help file when pressing the INFO button.
> You mention that you have SP5 installed. The enhancement for this
> problem was made in SP6 for Protel 99 SE. Have you installed SP6 in
> the meantime to see if the problem still happens with the Info button?
> If not please try so that we can determine whether the fix has been
> successful in you case on your PC.

I sent a response to Warwick Shackell this morning after I
discovered that SP6 fixed the problem (on 2 PCs, Win98 and
Win2k).

Thanks for following this one up - it is good to see that Protel are
monitoring and obviously taking an interest. Thanks also to
members of the group who contributed.

Andrew Jenkins, does this fix your problem too?

Regards,
Les.

Les Grant. VK2KYJ.      Phone: 02 9896 7150 Fax: 02 9631 1236
Grantronics Pty Ltd     Int'l: +612 9896 7150, +612 9631 1236
PO Box 275                     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wentworthville. NSW. 2145.      http://www.grantronics.com.au
Australia.
Microcontroller Hardware and Software development:  Atmel AVR
8051 derivatives, 80C196 family, C, ASM, Digital and analogue
Australian distributor for:
o Dunfield Development Systems low cost development tools
o ImageCraft AVR and Motorola Windows-hosted C compilers