Attempts to translate Protel 2.8 ASCII files into Orcad 9.0 have resulted
in missing pads and tracks. Protel ASCII files generated by 99SE could not be
read at all, ASCII files resaved in 2.8 resulted in the missing pads. Does
anyone know if this is the fault of Orcad 9.0 that could be fixed with Orcad
9.1, or a problem with Protel 99SE SP5?

            Thanks, Frank Langlois

Project Development
P.O. Box 5582