OK then what I am seeing on the monitor is a true picture of what the system
is doing. That scares me even more!

-----Original Message-----
From: TSListServer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Abd ul-Rahman Lomax
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2001 1:03 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list proteledausers
Subject: RE: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: System Monitor

No, he wasn't saying that.... The Resource monitor monitors system
resources, which, as others have mentioned, are a bit cramped in Windows
98SE no matter how much total memory you have.

At 10:49 AM 2/8/01 -0600, Micky Blain wrote:
>Are you saying the graphs are not a true indication of the system
>performance?
>
>I wouldn't expect Windows to do something that wasn't real! LOL!!

Abd ul-Rahman Lomax
LOMAX DESIGN ASSOCIATES
PCB design, consulting, and training
Protel EDA brokering (resale) services