Hi all,
        has anybody had problems with importing DXF into P99SE SP6? I am
unable to successfully import a DXF this morning into P99SE, the first
attempt since switching to 99SE.
        I can get the file to import but various pieces of the lines, fills
are scattered all over the place. I have tried ACAD DXF versions 12, 13, 14,
& 2000 without any success. I also have everything as primitives and in the
positive quadrant so these are not the issue.
        I had an old DXF file which successfully imported to P98, I
re-confirmed that it imported into P98 successfully and attempted to import
it to P99SE. The result was again scattered elements of the import. Just to
explain, some tracks/fills come in correctly in the proper location but the
next segment may be positioned 1/2 inch away from where it should be
located. This scattering is random and doesn't seem to occur to only one
type of element or any particular location.
        Any comments? I am sure that there was probably other discussions of
this but none that I can recall.

        I am going to attempt importing my new design file into P98 and at
least then I can import the PCB or cut and paste it as a Protel elements
into my P99SE file.

Sincerely,

Brad Velander
Lead PCB Design