Kind of cool?

I have been curious about the system performance while running Protel 99SE.
I am using Win98SE and set the system monitor up to see certain parts of the
system. I made a small graph and placed it on the lower left corner of the
Protel EDA. It sits there real nice and allows me to monitor certain areas.
As it happens when I switch from PCB to Schematic the placement of the graph
is perfect to continue monitoring the system.

Not sure how much resources this thing take up but with a 255 MEG 800 Mhz
Pen III I am down to 30% while running mail outlook. Pretty low!

Micky Blain
Power Smart