From: TSListServer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Rob Malos
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 4:06 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list proteledausers
Subject: Re: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Inner Power Plane clearances

Micky,
          I have always placed rectangular fills around the edges of my
boards
on the power planes. Protel will warn you that there are primitives on the
planes in the DRC. Check these are only the fills you intended then proceed
generate gerbers. I have to say that I would expect a good PCB manufacturer
ask if I intended the plane to 'hang out' the edge of the board or if I
wanted
it cut back.

Regards,

Rob Malos,