Dear Bryan Bernesi,

I run ERC all the time ("Tools | ERC | OK"), and I've never seen it change any
of my schematic symbols. Would you be so kind as to help me reproduce this
problem ? You could put a file that demonstrates this weird behavior in
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/protel-users/files/

I recommend that all newbies read the FAQ.

"Bryan Bernesi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 2001-02-12 02:21:53 PM
>As for the other two questions I asked earlier do I have to re-ask them in a
>different Emails with different subjects; or will someone be able to answer
>directly from my first Email?

"Bryan Bernesi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 2001-02-12 09:29:28 AM