I usually draw the board outline on Mech 1 and then select the board
outline and copy to one of the power planes. I then select just the
outline on the power layer and change the track width. I select the
track width depending on the required clearance between the plane and
the board edge. I then copy this outline to the other power plane
layers. If I use a 50 mil track width, I get a 25 mil separation of the
plane and the edge of the board.

I usually draw the keepout layer along the edge of the track used on the
power plane area so that my traces do not extend past the edge of the
plane.

David W. Gulley
Destiny Designs