<snip>
> Configuration file. There is a dialog box which can be used to select
> which Mechanical layers will be included in Printout definitions. But the
> layers so selected apply only *after* these have been set up, and as such,
> are not applied "retrospectively" to any currently/previously defined set
> of Printouts.
<snip>
> Geoff Harland.

With hindsight, it would have been more appropriate for me to have said
that:

..... There is a dialog box which can be used to select which Mechanical
layers will be included in *all* Printout definitions. ...

In my experience, these settings do not apply to all sets of Printout
definitions which the user is able to select from. But in spite of the fact
that there are still some aspects in which the Power Print Server could be
improved, these settings (in the "Mechanical Layers" Tab in the
"Preferences" dialog box) can still save the user some time in some
circumstances.

Regards,
Geoff Harland.
E-Mail Disclaimer