-----Original Message-----
From: Micky Blain
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 2:19 PM

Do you connect them to the nets you are putting on the plane or just have
them around the parameter. This one cost me plenty! What happened it they
decided to trim them to spec and sanded the boards down where the plane is
exposed! Scrap 500 pieces and busted my confidence in the plane rule! Protel
have a Power Plane clearance rule but it doesn't adjust the distance from
keepout. That is what I need to do is make sure the plane is 20 mils from
the keepout.

Thanks for your suggestion I and trying it as I type!