this is a rookie mistake, BUT the board shop should have advised you
and/or just cut the plane back from the edges
this S.O.P.

don't forget that the plane is a negative, wherever there is nothing
there is copper, you draw non-copper
so the clearance rule doesn't really apply unless you would have them
auotroute some primitives relative to the keep out, which of course
would probably make a mess

Dennis Saputelli