<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 3:37 PM
> Subject: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Hirose almost there
>
> Irreverence for the pustule-filled decrepitude of the patriarchy is a
> proud, 400 yr tradition in my culture, ever since we escaped the
> persecutions of the old world. Our hopes are that it will grow tired in
> its journey here and die before it can arrive at our doorsteps once more.
> I now fear the hope is a childish one...
> -anon

Although a Size E sheet is about as large as any other sheet size supported
by the Schematic Editor, you do know that it is possible to define a sheet
size of your own specifications, dont you? :)

So if you want to provide yet more content than what was contained in the
attachment to your last post, it is not out of the question that you could
define a sheet size which is still larger yet...

Regards,
Geoff Harland.
E-Mail Disclaimer