Geoff Harland wrote:
> <big snip>
> That is not the only grumble that I have about the CAM Manager server, and
> it is not necessarily the biggest shortcoming associated with it. But what I
> have written in this post is something to be kept in mind in the event that
> the contents of one or more Mechanical layers are to be included within only
> *some* of the Gerber files produced.

 Which is why I copy the board outline to the inner planes, adjust the
plane setback with the trace width, setup the CAM manager once, and the
I am sure all of my Gerber files are created with a single button push.

 Even with RS274X Gerbers, my board fab shops typically want to see the
aperture file.

 I do really desire the capability of setting up various combinations of
which Mechanicals are included with which layers, creating a SINGLE
aperture file, and creating ALL of the Gerbers with a single button
push. (The Gerbers can still either be all RS274D or all RS274X as the
user desires.)

David W. Gulley
Destiny Designs