At 10:46 AM 2/13/01 -0800, Dennis Saputelli wrote:

>on the other side I once had a shop put a board on hold for a week
>because the fab print said 8.000" but they said the board Gerbers
>measured 7.999"
>I pointed out that they have a 5 mil outside routing tolerance, but they
>responded that they were ISO-9000 and needed a written sign-off for the
>'deviation'

Especially since it is reasonably unlikely that they could measure the
Gerbers with that accuracy. In any case, that was just "dumb," since no
deviation was required from either the Gerbers or the drawing and the
difference might have only been round-off error. Sheesh....

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
P.O. Box 690
El Verano, CA 95433