sometimes, for reasons unknown to me and at times that little or nothing
was changed we have seen an entire working board "light up" w/ DRCs
we then go thru the mysterious and aggravating cycle of:
clear the nets
learn the board (update prims)
load the nets

those steps are in various orders possibly differing from above
at some point things get "good" again but sometimes not before a few
spins through those steps

note that during the above procedures no design rules were touched or
any changes made other than the above steps
I would be careful that before the board is shipped you can just re-load
the netlist without problems since "learning" the board can introduce
unintended issues

Dennis Saputelli