Hello ... gonna snip some.

> I confirmed the following yesterday:  On my machine (call it machine A), I
> verified that there machine A's unique code was the ONLY unlock code
> present in each of the 5 categories of servers (schematic, PCB, PLD,
route,
> and SIM).  On another machine (machine B), I verified that machine B had
> ONLY machine B's codes present in  these places.

All Protel 99 SE licenses are floating

I think the best thing you could do here is to manually install ALL codes to
EACH machine.  Or install ALL codes to one machine and see if the others
will then pick them all up.(depending on your network setup having all on
one machine should pass them to the others... if it fails just do it
manually for each)

This should eliminate the nag messages granted you are not using more
licenses than you have paid for.

> I have noticed that the 'receive' and 'broadcast' buttons are no longer
> present in the unlock screen - could this be part of what's happening
> (again, we operated with neither button 'enabled').  What is the default
> operation of license codes in 99SE - SP6?

This was taken out in SP3(or 4?) not sure what the intention of putting it
in was... but it was removed.

They do both...  I think about every 15 minutes or so.

Get all 5 codes installed ot each machine... that should do it.

I am not sure how the different service packs work alongside each
other...but I wouldn't run that way...  it just sounds like it is asking for
trouble.... but I never tested it so who knows ;)

Colby