At 02:43 PM 2/16/01 +0000, you wrote:
>I can't help with your current problem, I'm sorry to say, but when you
>finally get it up and running again, you might try CAMTASTIC gerber viewer,
><snip>
>TC

I already had CAMTASTIC, but since the board house suggested that using the
same viewer they do would improve the odds of reduced confusion I gave that
a try..  I agree CAMTASTIC is quite good.

Oh well, I guess that I'll try updating/replacing the ODBC stuff just in
case, but if that doesn't work and if uninstalling the ViewMate software
doesn't restore things then I'll have to nuke Win2K and start over.

Burt