to avoid this we just use nets and ports global and forget about all
that hierarchical stuff, sheet entries and module ports
we generally just have sheet symbols on a 'top' sheet which is basically
unused except to gather sheets into a 'project'

it's also a good idea to have all ic's NOT have hidden pins, then you
can control the power scope easily

If you must use the sheet entries, etc. I think there is a way to list
unconnected pins, that should be easier than combing thru the netlist,
although I guess that would not cover groups of pins that are connected
together on their own sheets but not across sheets

that's another argument for 'nets and ports global'

Dennis Saputelli