When I start Protel 99SE SP6 it brings up the last project I was working
on.  If I click on window I can also see two other projects that it has
loaded that I am not working on.  This takes up a lot of memory and
added time with the automatic backups.  To deal with this each time I
start Protel I go to all of the unwanted windows and close them.  I have
not been able to figure out how to get it to not load them at all.  I'm
sure there is some simple way.

Heart
Heart Transverters S.A.
Costa Rica