I have tried closing the files in all of the ways listed below.  It closes them all so there are no projects on the screen.  Then the next time I start Protel it automatically loads three projects.  How can I get it to stop loading htose projects?

Heart
Heart Transverter S.A.
Costa Rica

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 2/16/01 10:42:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,