Brad,

I'd agree with that, except that the more limited driver that MSoft
provides seems to work find.  Also, in this case, I was able to use 99SE
with no printer drivers installed (under Win2K).  Of course it could still
be a Protel issue, since it only seemed to happen on the Schematic editor
and not the PCB editor..

I've passed this information on to Protel, so maybe they will shed some
light on it.

Burt
At 05:12 PM 2/16/01 -0800, you wrote:
><snip>

>         Possibly it is not even fair to blame the Epson driver, possibly it
>is Protel's own behaviour which is to blame.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Brad Velander
<snip>