Hello,

Would someone be so kind as to e-mail or post to the Yahoo Groups their current
archive from this List Server in Eudora, Outlook or Outlook Express format?
I lost my year 2000 (since August, I think) and January - 2001 archive due to a
check-box I missed in setting up my computer two weeks ago.
I currently use Outlook as my e-mail reader and downloaded Ian Wilson's Eudora
Archive.  After a few tries I was able to get Outlook to read the files.  The key was
in Ian Wilson's readme file.  I had to create a file called DESCMAP.PCE with one line
containing "Protel,Protel.mbx,M,U" (without the quotes) and keep it in the same
directory as the MBX and TOC file.  Outlook then had no problems importing the archive.

I now have from the beginning of May 2000 through the 10th or 11th of August 2000.
So, if someone would fill in any blanks, I would greatly appreciate it.

Your servant,
 r w

Andrew W. Riley III
Talon Instruments