From: TSListServer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Crist, Michael
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 8:35 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list proteledausers
Subject: RE: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Unhide part fields by default?

Funny - those are the default primitives I WAS able to make work!  I can
turn the default status of each Part Field Hide box on and off, and it works
just like you would expect.  It's when I start trying to alter the Part
default values, especially Hidden Fields and Field Names, that I have
problems. This is using 99SE and sp6.

Mike Crist
Newport Corp.