At 05:03 PM 2/26/01 -0600, iris "mejma" wrote:

>DO YOU KNOW IF IT'S POSSIBLE TO IMPORT A SCHEMATIC FILE FROM TANGO TO PROTEL?

It's theoretically possible; the Tango Schematic ASCII database is easily
readable and I got perhaps halfway through writing a translator. I don't
know if Router Solutions has a translator.

There is another possible path. Accel PCAD should be able to import Accel
Tango Schematics. I haven't tried it, but I assume it would be set up that
way; after all, Accel was trying to get Tango users to upgrade. And Protel
will import PCAD Schematic & PCB (the translators are available for
download from Protel). I have Tango, a PCAD license, and I could assist
with translation if anyone needed that; I'd certainly be willing to try it out.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
P.O. Box 690
El Verano, CA 95433