I'm still about 500 emails behind, so this may have already been addressed:

Edi,

I can customize the way a power object appears while in the tool-bar (by
editing the .BMP), but my custom bitmap doesn't appear when I try to place
the power object. The default Protel power object is placed.

The only thing it appears we can edit is the color of power objects.

This is disappointing because I would like to make the Power Ground symbol a
little smaller.

I'd like to officially add this to the list of enhancements Protel should
make. (i.e. Being able to edit Power Objects graphically.)

I have a list of improvements that I will submit, once I've gone through the
rest of my emails, to avoid duplication.

Mark Geddes