On 02:58 PM 1/03/2001 +1100, Geoff Harland said:

>- (Pcb Server): Add support for *resizing* of a currently-focused fill
>primitive using the *mouse*. That is, if you click on an edge or corner of a
>currently-focused fill, then you can change the location of that (by
>"dragging" it with the mouse) (rather then repositioning the entire fill,
>without changing its overall width or height, which is the current
>behaviour). If you want to reposition the fill (current behaviour), then
>click on the *centre* of this (and then drag it).

Click once and then drag the sizing handles - function is already
there.  But the behavior is possibly not obvious.  The resizing and
rotation handles are only used if you click (and release) once more on one
of the handles.  In other words the resizing and rotations only occur if
you are not holding the mouse button down.

Ian