> On 02:58 PM 1/03/2001 +1100, Geoff Harland said:
>
> >- (Pcb Server): Add support for *resizing* of a currently-focused fill
> >primitive using the *mouse*. That is, if you click on an edge or corner
of a
> >currently-focused fill, then you can change the location of that (by
> >"dragging" it with the mouse) (rather then repositioning the entire fill,
> >without changing its overall width or height, which is the current
> >behaviour). If you want to reposition the fill (current behaviour), then
> >click on the *centre* of this (and then drag it).
>
> Click once and then drag the sizing handles - function is already
> there.  But the behavior is possibly not obvious.  The resizing and
> rotation handles are only used if you click (and release) once more on one
> of the handles.  In other words the resizing and rotations only occur if
> you are not holding the mouse button down.
>
> Ian Wilson

I have just confirmed that what you described above does in fact occur. OK,
one less item to add to the list of suggestions. (But I do still wonder how
many users are aware of what you just described; as should be obvious, I was
not previously aware of this... So thanks for the tip, as it has been a real
pain, in the past, resizing fills via the dialog box.)

Regards,
Geoff Harland.
E-Mail Disclaimer